- Oct. 13, 2017
- East Asian Insurance Day
- Oct. 2, 2017
- GIAJ comments on the IAIS consultation on revised ICP24
- Sep. 29, 2017
- GIAJ Comments on the IAIS ICS Version 1.0 for Extended Field Testing
- Sep. 21, 2017
- The GIAJ Chairman's Statement (Translation)
- Aug. 30, 2017
- GIAJ comments on the IAIS consultation on revised ICP 1, 2, 18, 19
- Aug. 1, 2017
- GIAJ comments on the IAIS consultation on revised ICP13
The General Insurance Association of Japan
The General Insurance Association of Japan is a trade association representing licensed general insurance companies in Japan and its activities are aimed at:
- The promotion of the sound development and maintenance of the reliability of the general insurance business in Japan.
- The promotion of a better understanding of general insurance amongst the public.
- The resolution of issues confronting the general insurance industry and to help it achieve its goals.
- Contributing to social welfare.