- April 19, 2016
- GIAJ Reinforces the 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake Response
- April 15, 2016
- The GIAJ Chairman's message to all affected by the 2016 Kumamoto Earthquake (translation)
- March 17, 2016
- The GIAJ Chairman's Statement (Translation)
- March 7, 2016
- GIAJ Compliance Guidelines for Insurance Solicitation Revised
- Feb. 25, 2016
- GIAJ FACT BOOK (Major Activities)
- Jan. 25, 2016
- GIAJ comments on IAIS's Assessment Methodology for G-SIIs and NTNI Activities and Products
The General Insurance Association of Japan
The General Insurance Association of Japan is a trade association representing licensed general insurance companies in Japan and its activities are aimed at:
- The promotion of the sound development and maintenance of the reliability of the general insurance business in Japan.
- The promotion of a better understanding of general insurance amongst the public.
- The resolution of issues confronting the general insurance industry and to help it achieve its goals.
- Contributing to social welfare.