- Feb. 16, 2018
- GIAJ comments on the IAIS's activities-based approach to systemic risk consultation
- Feb. 7, 2018
- GIAJ comments on the NAIC Request for Comments on approaches to reinsurance collateral reform
- Feb. 1, 2018
- GIAJ comments on the IAIS consultation on revised ICPs 15 and 16
- Jan. 16, 2018
- GIAJ comments on the IAIS consultation on revised ICP8
- Dec. 21, 2017
- The GIAJ Chairman's Statement (Translation)
- Nov. 29, 2017
- GENERAL INSURANCE IN JAPAN FACT BOOK 2016-2017
The General Insurance Association of Japan
The General Insurance Association of Japan is a trade association representing licensed general insurance companies in Japan and its activities are aimed at:
- The promotion of the sound development and maintenance of the reliability of the general insurance business in Japan.
- The promotion of a better understanding of general insurance amongst the public.
- The resolution of issues confronting the general insurance industry and to help it achieve its goals.
- Contributing to social welfare.