- March 7, 2017
- GIAJ FACT BOOK (Major Activities)
- Dec. 15, 2016
- Key figures related to insurance claims due to the Tottori-ken Chubu Earthquake as of November 30, 2016
- Nov. 30, 2016
- GENERAL INSURANCE IN JAPAN FACT BOOK 2015-2016
- Nov. 18, 2016
- Key figures related to insurance claims due to the Tottori-ken Chubu Earthquake as of November 14, 2016
- Oct. 19, 2016
- GIAJ comments on the IAIS's Risk-based Global Insurance Capital Standard (ICS)
- Oct. 11, 2016
- East Asian Insurance Day
The General Insurance Association of Japan
The General Insurance Association of Japan is a trade association representing licensed general insurance companies in Japan and its activities are aimed at:
- The promotion of the sound development and maintenance of the reliability of the general insurance business in Japan.
- The promotion of a better understanding of general insurance amongst the public.
- The resolution of issues confronting the general insurance industry and to help it achieve its goals.
- Contributing to social welfare.